Monday, May 30, 2011

My First Visit to the Pool

Hi! It's me Cohen! My mom and Dad took me swimming yesterday! I had so much fun and can't wait to go back! Here are my favorite pictures from our day at the pool!


Look..I can push my belly out! Do you like my cool swim trunks?

This is when I found out that we were going to the pool. I said, "What? We're going where?!"

Stop taking pictures, Mom, and get me in the pool!

Testing the waters with my Dad!

The baby pool was cold, but I still liked it!

I only put my feet in...

Hangin' with Mom...

...then we moved to the big pool...this one was much warmer!


Mom and Dad bought me this awesome turtle floaty!

I could reach the water with my hand while I sat in my turtle!

My mom spun me around in circles and I smiled and giggled

My Dad dipped me in and out of the water.

I didn't want to take pictures, I just wanted to swim!!


Whatcha got in there Dad?

I love the pool!

I liked when Dad lifted me high up in the air

And when he let me touch the water with my hand

My Dad and me

Woo...I was so tired after swimming!!

Love, 
Cohen!

No comments:

Post a Comment