Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Grandma's Visit- Random Pictures!

Here are the last of the pictures from Mom's visit! They are just some random pictures!

Grandma and Cohen reading a book.

The Grover book is the only book he ever wanted to read. I bet my mom knows it by heart!

Cohen loved playing outside on the balcony while Grandma was here!



Even "mouse" got to play outside



I think he's going to be a pretty good big brother, don't you?


Somehow someone put a ball in his outfit. This picture makes me laugh because it is such a "pregnant lady" pose!

My mom and I played "Words with Friends" on my phone a lot while she was here.  :)


Eating with Mouse

Feeding Mouse

So this is what happens when you leave Cohen aka  "Slick" alone with Grandma and a camera...




Thank you to my mom for coming out to visit! We had so much fun with you and we miss you lots!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment