Thursday, March 14, 2013

Brothers

When I went in for the ultrasound to find out if Kempton was a boy or girl, I was hoping for a girl. When they told me that I was having another boy, I was somewhat sad, especially for my nieces as there have been a lot of boys in a row in our family. However, I quickly got over it and I LOVE having two boys. These pictures were taken last night and this morning. These two are going to be such great friends and I am so excited to watch them grow up together!

 Cohen asked to hold Kempton!

 And gave him a couple kisses :)


 Cohen was leaning over Kemp making him laugh. Kemp kept "hitting" him with his hand, which made Cohen laugh :)

 Don't mind the huge gash on Cohen's nose. He ran into the fireplace at my parent's house. Actually he was sitting next to it and turned around into it. Clumsy little guy!




 Love this one!



 Got him!









And a video...

Love, 
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment