Saturday, August 24, 2013

Life Lately...Videos!

I hate that I don't make the time to blog, because I am almost a year behind!  :( Oh well, I guess we'll just keep chuggin' along and update when I can. Just wanted to share some videos of the boys. Enjoy!

Kempton is now a pro at pulling himself up on everything and he can even cruise around while holding on to something. He's getting better every day! And you can hear Cohen in the background watching the final scene of Lion King and roaring ;)


Cohen feeding Kempton some Squash :)

And another of Cohen feeding Kemp. I love this one. :) :)



Cohen has really been into reading us books lately. He usually pretends to be a teacher and then "reads" us the story. And for some reason he seems to speak in gibberish and I can only understand a couple words!


Another video of him being a teacher and reading a story. This one is a bit long, but since a lot of people don't get to see him often I thought I would share. At one point he kind of shouts something, and then says "like Ms. Zina" who is one of his teachers at daycare.  Mr. bosses pants...but when he tells me to lay down and close my eyes I will most certainly listen to him! :)



Reading Green Eggs and Ham....



Cohen and Kempton playing together. Although, Kemp holds his own pretty well, I still get nervous as you can hear! I better get use to it...life with boys!


And sweet Cohen reading Cohen a bedtime story :)


Love,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment