Saturday, February 15, 2014

Florida Day 9: Beach Day

Not that anyone was sitting there waiting for my to finish up posting about our vacation to Florida, but I am almost done. Just two more days to go. :)

Day 9 was spent at the beach and going out to dinner!


Love that it is just a short walk to the beach :)


Mr. Chubby Cheeks!






Pictures like these are some of my favorites. 







Dinner at the Sunset Bar and Grill....mmmm!

Love these two!

2 peas in pod ;)

Cohen was obsessed with carrying around this blue thing


Love this picture!





Attempt at a family picture!

 This one is a little better!




So when you get behind in blogging, not only do you forget the details, but your children change a lot! I can't believe how little they are here... I really really really, want to catch up! 2014 goal!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment