Monday, June 13, 2016

Cohen's KR Graduation

This past week Cohen had his Kindergarten Readiness (KR) graduation. For those who don't know Cohen very well, he is very shy. He does not like big groups or people looking at him so I assumed the worst at graduation. All the kids were out of the room, the families were seated and then the graduates walked in. I feared that when Cohen saw us he would want to sit with us....here is a video of him walking in to the ceremony.....



Yay! No tears! So far so good! On to the first song, "You are my family" to the tune of "You are my sunshine"

Seriously, is this our kid?! He did so awesome, although I'm not sure if there was any sound coming out! But he is happy and not crying so I consider that a win!

Receiving his certificate. What a goof!


Last song, "We Must Say Goodbye" to the tune of "Row Row Row Your Boat"


Cohen had one line to say. He knew what he had to say and then got a bit nervous so his teacher had to help him. He was suppose to say " Thank you for coming. Please help yourselves to some cake." I think all he really said was "Cake!"

Here are a few pictures:




 Love this little goofball!


 Saying the Pledge of Allegiance




Greeting his neighbor, which they do every morning at school. 
 





 Uncle Tom happened to be flying in to visit us this weekend and made to Cohen's school right before the ceremony started.

Cohen and his teacher, Ms. Kiva
 


I can't believe he will be going to Kindergarten next year. I am hoping he continues to mature and there are less tears at Kindergarten!

Love,
Katie  

No comments:

Post a Comment