Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mr. Photogenic is sometimes Mr. Not-So-Photogenic

I had a co-worker recently say something along the lines of, "Cohen is smiling in every picture I see." Well, folks, believe it or not, that is not always the case. Here are some of our sweet baby's not so flattering pictures. He is still pretty stinkin' cute though...at least I think so! Enjoy (It's ok to laugh at him a little bit).

My favorite...I promise that we only put formula in his bottles ;)


Chubby Chubby


I am just speechless!


Look closely..see the formula spilling out of his mouth?


First attempt to try to lay his hair down flat. Now you understand why he always had a Mohawk!


AHHHHH!!!!

Hope you enjoyed! There are probably a few more (just a few) but it is hard to look through all my pictures to find them!

Love,
Katie


1 comment: