Monday, July 25, 2011

7.25.11

On the way to daycare this morning the sun hit Cohen's hair in the mirror just perfectly...so naturally I took a picture. Yes, my camera is almost ALWAYS with me. Haha..he had some pretty wild hair, and the sun just highlighted the craziness. The picture still makes me laugh!


Told you it was a bit crazy! 

First ride in a Target shopping cart. Haha..just thought we would try it out to see what he thought. He was good until he pooped. Then Dan was lucky enough to get to carry him around! :)


Look at my buddy crawling! It's a quick video. We were at Target for awhile...Dad was making a bottle....Cohen was hungry and Mom placed a toy just out of his reach so he had to go get it.  He wasn't too happy about it, but I just wanted to watch him crawl for a second! Woo hoo!


Love, 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment