Sunday, July 17, 2011

Disney Day 1: EPCOT (part 2)

One of my favorite things from our time at Disney was when we got to meet Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy..all at the same time...just us! They have this special thing if you  have a Disney Visa Reward card. It is only at EPCOT during a certain time of the day. I have known about it the last few times we were there, but we never checked it out. We decided to this time and I'm glad that we did. We went in a room by ourselves and the characters played with Cohen for a bit. We took a picture as a family, and then Cohen took pictures by himself with all three of them. It was nice to not have anyone rushing us along.  I thought it was pretty neat! 










 Wooo...that was exhausting! Time for a quick nap!



His energy is back for some quick pictures before we head to my birthday dinner!


 I picked Bahama Breeze for my birthday dinner! It was so good and a beautiful night!



I had a great birthday! Thank you to my wonderful husband and to his parents for making my day special! Thank you, Cohen, too! My first birthday as a Mommy! I'm so thankful to have that sweet little boy in my life! Thank you to all those who called, texted, sent pictures of themselves with "Happy Birthday" signs (haha my mom and dad!) and sent messages on Facebook! Love you all!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment