Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mommy's Buddy

Tonight Dan went to get his hair cut so I got to have Cohen all to myself! :) We love playing with Daddy, but it's fun to have some mommy and Cohen time. He was in such a good mood. I didn't want to give him a bath and put him to bed, but I had to! Anyway, I got some pretty good videos.

Dinner time at our place. It isn't always this crazy, but it's close!



In the next video I was trying to teach him how to give kisses, but he was just interested in putting his fingers in my mouth and trying to grab my lips and biting my nose and well, lets just say the lesson didn't go too well! At least Cohen seemed to think it was a little fun!

And Cohen takes a couple steps. I finally caught it on video.


I absolutely love this little guy and cherish every single moment with him.

Love,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment