Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cohen's 1st Haircut

Dan and I both love having Cohen's hair long, but it was getting a bit out of control. It was in his eyes, and pretty long in the back so we took him to get his haircut today. Here's a before picture from a couple of days ago!

 And a few more pictures from today before the haircut...


 Playing at a park
 
 One last shot of the long locks....
 Cohen sat on Mommy's lap, ate a sucker and watched a cartoon, and he did a GREAT job! I was so nervous that he would not sit there at all! I think we tired him out enough earlier in the day!








While we were sitting there I suddenly felt something wet on my hand. Cohen was slobbering from the sucker all over me and his shorts. He was a mess! And he was not happy after we finished and I took the sucker away! He got over it though!
 



Just a slight trim...nothing too crazy! Cohen and Mommy did so well that Daddy bought us ice cream (though Cohen preferred his goldfish crackers!)
 


Some after pictures...the best I could get tonight!



Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment