Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Grandma's Visit ~ Day 1

My mom came to visit about a month ago while Dan was in Vegas. It was so great to have her here, especially because my morning sickness was in full force. She was a huge help with everything, especially Cohen. I really appreciated her changing his diapers and playing  with him so I could relax.

First picture at the airport.



Watching the airplanes. He wanted Grandma to hold him right away, which I was kind of surprised because he hadn't seen her since Christmas and sometimes he is apprehensive about anyone other than mom or dad.

Walking  through the airport. Cohen was a different kid. He was calm, held Grandma's hand and walked so nicely. My mom probably thought I was crazy because I was so impressed, but she got to see the real, crazy Cohen later in the weekend!



Cohen was pretty excited to show Grandma all his toys!



They were having so much fun together!






Cohen's faces are priceless!







Cohen and Grandma dancing!

And hugs after the dance!

I'm pretty sure that Grandma is the best bubble blower EVER. Seriously, I was envious of her talents. One shot and she would blow 50 bubbles, while I would blow about 3 bubbles in one try. I should have paid more attention to her tricks...I'll just keep practicing and maybe I'll be as good as her someday! ;)









GRANDMA!!! Let me out! :)

More to come from Grandma's visit!

Love, 
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment