Tuesday, August 21, 2012

20 Weeks

I haven't talked much about my second little boy, but all is going well! I am halfway there today! I am feeling him move around, but no big kicks yet. We are still working on a name but have one that we are leaning towards. You all will find out in just 20 weeks! Unless you can get Cohen to tell you! :) Dan turned down most of my name ideas, but said we could use them for the next baby. I said, "what? You'll feel bad if we have another boy that I can name him whatever I want?" Haha.

Here are some pictures...These are from when he was 13 weeks. I never posted them, but I love that he looks like he is lounging!




20 Weeks

Me, Cohen and his little bro

Little buddy at 18 weeks

His first pair of shoes. For $2 we couldn't resist. Poor Cohen wanted to wear them today! :)

Love,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. 20 weeks already! Eeek! So excited for you all, and so excited to see you SOON!!!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete