Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sandy Beach Day #2

  Our second day at the beach we bought Cohen a sand bucket, shovel and dump truck. He played with it the entire time we were at the beach and wouldn't go in the water at all. We finally had to leave the beach because I felt like he was overheating...or maybe it was me who was overheating! :)



 Love this picture!


 Starting to dig a hole. 


 Playing with Mommy

  and Daddy







 Quick! Keep filling the hole with water!




 Apparently we weren't getting water fast enough so Cohen had to go get some himself...


 Haha...obviously doesn't quite understand the concept  yet!


 Daddy came to help him out!


  :)


 Great job, Cohen!





 Then it was off to the condo pool for a little swimmin!

 He loved the new turtle ball that we bought him. It is supposed to  skip/bounce on the water. I don't think it worked very well (or we couldn't do it very well!) but he liked it anyway!



 I'm not sure how many times he rolled off the edge of the pool. He can be a little clumsy!


 After the pool it was nap time, play time and then time for dinner!

 We went to one of our favorite restaurants there and our the picture below indicates how our night went... :( Cohen was a handful to say the least!

And then to top off the night I got a GIANT bite of some sort on my knee! No worries...I survived!

 Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment