Monday, November 19, 2012

Summer Pictures!

It seems as though things around here have been busy! I have so much I want to update on that I'm not even sure where in the the world to get started. I've decided to just go back, I mean way back, to where I left off! Here are some random pictures from our summer! So many more to come!




Cohen loved looking off the deck to see dogs, people, trucks down below. 

He also loved playing on the deck with his toys. 

We, of course, spent most of our days this summer at the pool. And we wouldn't have changed it at all. That is what we'll miss most about our old place. 








 These were from close to the beginning of summer. I think he looks so little! 


This was at our summer pool party. How nice of mommy to venture up the slide with Cohen!



It was really fast and every time Cohen and I went down it we landed in the pool with a huge splash, in which most of the water went out of the pool at the bottom. A little embarrassing...anything for my little buddy though :)

Laughing at daddy going under the water and popping up!







And above is another highlight of going to the pool...long naps afterward! 



The water was pretty much always perfect!




<3 br="br">


Yes, these pictures are really old. I can't even remember when we took off his crib rail to make his crib into a toddler bed...yikes!










Little Beach Bum

Aww...loved this outfit and miss summer already!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment