Saturday, November 17, 2012

Vikings Game

Last weekend Last month (I guess I forgot to post this!) we went to the Vikings game. We had fun even though they lost to the Redskins! We taught Cohen how to say, "Go Vikings" which he randomly shouted in the bathroom one time after I changed his diaper. With his hands proudly in the air might I add. Vikings were losing, but I loved his enthusiasm and his hope that they would come back.

Cohen really wanted to go down on the field! So hard to explain to him sometimes that some things you just can't do!

Cohen and Craig...a fellow long time Vikings fan as you can tell by his Fran Tarkenton jersey!





Cohen and mommy

Dan made me take a picture of RGIII 


Family picture
Attempt 2...
Attempt 3...


Cohen playing with Great Aunt Heidi and cousin, Patrick

Someone looks like they are up to trouble!

Cohen and Heidi


Cohen and cousin, Christina sitting by the desserts. Cohen kept sneaking more and taking just one or two bites out of it. Just like his dad...except for the one or two bites thing!



Trying on Daddy's hat....took me awhile to get a decent picture and even my decent picture isn't very good.



:) 




I think this might be my "decent" picture!

Another family picture


Cohen loved playing with his football while at the game. 

He kept throwing it around even when everyone else left and it was just me, Cohen, and my not-so-happy husband! Oh he'll get over it! :)

Here's a video from when we got home...it was the best I could get...he was so sleepy.




Love, 
Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment