Saturday, June 29, 2013

Florida Day 2: Animal Kingdom

Day 2 in Florida was spent at Animal Kingdom! Our first stop was the safari.

Dan, Kemp, Hannah and Cohen on the safari

:)
Hannah, (Mandy), Cohen and Me waiting for our safari truck to get moving!

Rhino



Cohen and me. He really did enjoy it...promise!

Just soaking it all up!

HA...silly elephant! 

Well, I guess I didn't take many pictured during the safari!

Brotherly love

This lasted for about 5 seconds! But it's oh so sweet!


Meeting Chip and Dale


We went on vacation with my brother, Jeff, his wife, Mandy, my niece, Hannah and nephew, Tyson. While we spent a lot of time with them, we also split up so we could do some different things. Hannah was hanging out with us at this time so she jumped in a picture with us. Love her!


Kempton loved meeting the characters. He was always trying to touch them!




First Mickey's Premium of the trip...if you don't already know Dan is obsessed with these!


Can't believe I let this crazy nut carry my child... Just kidding! I completely trust her...

...see!

Kempton and I waiting for the Lion King show to start. One of our favorites!

Cohen and Hannah watching the Lion King show. I look at them and it reminds me of Hannah and I together when she was that age. So fun to see her with my kids :)

Cohen is obsessed with Lion King. I think he was just in shock while he was there! Trying to get a picture of him and Simba but it took him forever to finally look at the camera.


It was a very hot day and we left the park around 2. We were planning to go back but decided to spend swim at the house we rented and then spend the evening at Downtown Disney!


I can't believe that's all the pictures that I have from that day! We also saw other animals like Tigers, characters like Dug and Russell from the movie UP, and went on Expedition Everest. Knowing that you will be going to the park again another day makes it a little easier to leave early.






 Cohen trying to push Uncle Jeff in the "hot" tub. (I put hot in quotes because it wasn't actually hot for a few days!)


And a video that was taken by Hannah....Cohen is doing animals sounds that Tyson taught him!
 

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment