Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby Shower...Vikings Game...

Thanksgiving weekend was a busy one! I think I was quite the trooper (staying up past 9!), but I was absolutely exhausted. Thanksgiving dinner was great. We had so much food! I tried to get a little bit of everything without stuffing myself, but that was easier said than done! Dan's family arrived here on Thanksgiving. Their plane was delayed, but we still had plenty of food for them when they got to the house.


On Saturday, Dan's cousin Christina hosted a baby shower for us. She did an amazing job, and it was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures...


Cute cake and Delicious!

The whole group! Thanks to all of those who helped out with the shower. Dan and I really appreciate it!




On Sunday, we went to the Vikings/Redskins football game. We got there early to tailgate with his cousins, which was a lot of fun. We don't really get to just hang out much so it was a good time. I was happy that I could still somewhat fit into my Vikings jersey. :)




Dan's brother, Tom, me and Dan


The tailgating group...


Andy Gerding..."Let's take a funny one!" I have never known him to want to take a picture, so the fact that he said that was pretty hilarious!

We watched the game from a suite. A little different  from what we're used to but still fun. The food in there was great...especially the ham. Haha. I have a thing for carved ham if you weren't aware! Here are a few pictures from the Suite...
Touchdown!! Adrian Peterson!






Thank you to Dan's family for coming to visit and to everyone who made this a great weekend!

By the way, Baby Jonas is still cozy in my belly. Only 3 weeks to go though!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment