Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lakers/Wizards and Heat/Wizards Games

Life just doesn't slow down...even when you're 39 weeks pregnant! It's true! Well, it is for me anyway. I do get tired easily and need to take several breaks. I sit wherever possible and crash on the couch when I get home, but I can't pass up a Lakers game ....


 The jersey still fits!






Thank you Andrew Gerding for this picture. Haha...I had to post it.


Dan and his cousin, Andy, at the game

Kobe



Dan was able to go to the Heat/Wizards game with his cousins, Patrick and Andy. Here are some pictures...

I guess if this guy ate this entire cheeseburger, everyone at the game could go to a burger place and get a free burger. They guy ate the whole thing! Haha...blah!




That's all for now!

Love,
Katie





No comments:

Post a Comment