Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cohen Meets more of his Family!

A quick post with a picture of everyone Cohen met for the first time when we went to Minnesota. I think that I got everyone! I hope so anyway! :) More posts will come later with more pictures from his time spent with everyone. Don't worry!


Great Grandma Iskierka
Great Grandma Jonas




                                               
                                                                        Aunty Lisa


Uncle Doug


Cousin Makenzie


Cousin Alexa


Cousin Keaton


Cousin Hannah


Cousin Tyson


Uncle Jeff

Cousins Derrick and Tyson


Uncle Brian


Cousin Caysen

Great Aunty Darlene

Cohen even got to meet some of my cousins!

Jenny

Lindsay

Vikki

Matthew

Jessica


Steven

Joe


So I got mostly everyone except for my sister-in-law Kelli! Apparently she was too busy playing cards to take a picture with Cohen......

Just kidding...we'll get lots next time! Love ya!



Woo..that was a lot of people and a lot of pictures! More pictures of our time in Minnesota soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment