Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I love my Cousins!

Hi! It's me, Cohen! I am taking a little time from my busy day to tell you about the fun time I had with my cousins in Minnesota! I had so much fun with all of them! They were so sweet to me. I am so excited to see them again. Here are some pictures!




 Makenzie was always around to hold me!

 Alexa helped my fall asleep! I loved cuddling with her!




 Tyson held me when I cried!



 Hannah held me AND my cousin, Caysen!



 Caysen checked on me to make sure I was ok!


Makenzie and Keaton hung out with me while I ate. Look at how funny Makenzie is. She will always make you laugh!

Derrick and Tyson played with me! Derrick tickled my feet and made me laugh! :)


And they cuddled with me, too!


I got a chance to watch Hannah play basketball...well...I kind of slept for almost all of her games, but I had fun when I finally woke up! She did really good. I heard she plays volleyball too! Maybe I can stay awake to watch her play that some day. :)


Look at Caysen! I can't wait to be able to stand like him!
 

I had so much fun watching Keaton, Derrick and Tyson wrestle with these giant bears! I will have so much fun with my cousins when I get a little bigger!

Keaton is so funny! :)

A picture with me and all my cousins! I love you all so much! I hope to see you soon!

Love,
Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment