Friday, April 1, 2011

The Future Mrs. Jonas?

Just kidding about the title of this one. I don't want any trouble from sweet little Kallen's Daddy! :) When we were in Minnesota we had a chance to get together with our good friends Josh and Angie and their sweet little girl, Kallen. Dan went to high school with Josh so that is how we know them. I absolutely love spending time with them and truly miss them. Dan and Josh usually spend their time obsessing about the Lakers, and Angie and I always have so much fun together. Their little Kallen was born just a couple weeks before Cohen. I never thought that Cohen was big until we held Kallen. She was super tiny compared to him as you can see from the pictures. I am so excited to see them together when they get a little bit older.

Angie and I with each other's babies!

Dads and babies

I seriously can't believe how huge he looks!


Kallen is so excited! :)

Cohen looks so nervous...silly boy. I just think this picture is so sweet.

We're so excited to see you all again! Love ya!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment