Friday, April 15, 2011

Katie and Dan went to MN too!

Yes, Dan and I did go with Cohen to Minnesota! Here are some pictures of our time there.

This is us at Psycho Suzi's. We went here on on our wedding day, after the ceremony and before the reception and have been dying to go back. They have Cheese Curds and Deep-fried Snickers on the menu. And if that wasn't enough, they have drinks in suveniour glasses (a somewhat of an obsession for Dan!)

My brother, Brian and I letting Cohen and Caysen play together a bit.


At the Mall of America


Playing cards with everyone

I just love the randomness of this picture!


Dan playing cards with his wonderful sister-in-laws!


This picture is a bit of a mess and makes me laugh. Love, love, love my sister-in-law, Kelli!


Dan and Caysen...so sweet!


"JUMP ON DAN!"


Perfect...lets snap a quick picture. Dan and I with Cohen and all his cousins!

Ok...so I think that pretty much take care of most of our MN pictures. Time for some more recent stuff soon!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment