Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mr. Squealy

So Cohen has started "squealing!" We went to the mall today and kept doing this. When got home we took a couple videos! Too funny. We LOVE our happy little boy!







Another one...Dan got excited because Cohen did the "John Wall" dance in the video.For those of you that don't know it is the little thing he does with his hand by his shoulder. Haha.  I like the surprised look on his face after he burps! Anyway....for anyone who wants to see this little guy, we welcome visitors anytime! :)

I just asked Dan if he checked out the new blog layout that I frustratingly worked on last night. He doesn't usually read the blog because as he says he lives it and doesn't need to read about it. Anwyay, he just said, "Did you blog about what I bought at the mall today?" My response..."uhhhh" (blank stare). That would just be too much excitement for one post! Love him. He has been making me laugh so hard tonight! Cohen was laying there earlier and had his thumb between his fingers. So Dan "grabs my nose" gives it to Cohen and then says that Cohen has my nose. You know? Like what people did to you when you were a kid. It was a little funny, but the funniest part was that his fingers reeked of Five Guys cajun fries. I was so utterly grossed out by the smell, and shocked that he had just shoved his fingers in my face. Maybe you had to be here, but my stomach hurt because I was laughing so hard! :)

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment