Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Grandma's Visit: National Zoo

While my Mom was here we went to get jumbo slice pizza at Pizza Mart and headed to the National Zoo. It was a hot day, and by the end we were very tired, but we all had fun! My mom and I shared a slice of pizza, while Dan ate his own and the rest of ours. :)




Cooling off in the visitor's center. 


 He found more stairs to climb!

Running Crawling from Grandma!




Practicing walking with Grandma

Climbing the Stairs


Checking out the Meerkats


Lion Cubs!




There were 7 lion cubs! I could have sat there all day and watched them.

My mother. She insisting on pushing this stroller up the hill. She is a strong woman, and completely capable of doing it, but I felt bad about it! Dan carried Cohen so it wasn't as heavy, but still. She probably would have pushed me in the stroller if I had asked her!And the funny part is that she was cruising up the hill and Dan and I had to try to keep up. Turns out that she wanted to get the top so that she could rest while she waited for us....imagine her surprise when she turned around and we were right behind her. Haha!

Love, 
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment