Thursday, September 8, 2011

Grandma's Visit: Sweets and Treats!

 I dropped my mom off at the airport last night! I miss her a lot already. We had a great time while she was here. We went out to eat, to the zoo, played cards and just hung out. She is a wonderful person and always so thoughtful and caring. She is very easing going and is up for anything.

 Isn't she pretty!? :)

 Big Hugs for Grandma!


Getting a treat...I know that it's hard to see, but can you tell where we are!?

Grandma sharing her treat with Cohen


To say that he liked the treat is an understatement!


He loved it! More Grandma!!

Our treat! Georgetown Cupcakes. They were so  good! We had

Mint Cookies & Creme, Red Velvet,  Apple Cinnamon, Caramel Apple, Gluten Free Lava Fudge, PB Fudge. We split each one into 3 pieces so we could try each one. I loved the apple ones!!





On Monday we went to eat at one of our favorite restaurants...Bahama Breeze. I don't have many pictures but just a couple good ones. Haha!

Waiting to get a table...


 Like father, like son.





And Dessert! We don't usually get dessert when we go out to eat, but this one is a favorite! Yum Yum!

More pictures from my Mom's visit coming soon!

Love, 
Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment