Saturday, December 3, 2011

Minnesota- A day at the Lien house!

More Pictures from our trip to Minnesota in October...this is the first day we spent with my family.

Cuddling with Uncle Jeff!

Hannah, Jeff, and Mandy stole Cohen so he cold be a part of their flannel family!

Cousins: Caysen, Hannah and Cohen

Little guys checking each other out!

I love how most of the toys at my parents' house are mine and my brothers' old toys. They surely got their money's worth and it brings back memories! Here is Cohen playing with my old kitchen set. 

Cohen and his cousin, Makenzie

Cohen and his cousin, Alexa

Alexa, Cohen and Kenzie..I wish Cohen was smiling. It would be such a good picture...the girls look so pretty!

Makenzie and Cohen

My nephew, Keaton. (Playing on a toy that I loved when I was little!)

Do you think they love him!? :)

Doing a little grocery shopping (Again, one of my old toys)

Hahaha..Makenzie!

Laughing and playing with Makenzie

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rfDi1MlSwiU/SVkLECSz6vI/AAAAAAAABa8/_9VLcDhY4C8/s400/Bowler-Hat-Guy1.jpg
Cohen with this little hat on...reminds me of the Bowler hat guy from Meet the Robinsons! Haha


Playing wth Grandma

Grandma got him!


Playing with Tyson

Tyson is pretty funny!



Look at my handsome nephew, Caysen! Isn't he just adorable?!

Cohen with Aunty Lisa and Uncle Doug

Uncle Brian and Cohen

The one-sock-wonder eating with his buddy, Makenzie

Cohen didn't want anyone but Makenzie to feed him. My mom tried to feed him so Makenzie could go eat dinner, but he cried for Kenzie! :)

Pizza Party Dinner..which concludes day one at the Lien zoo house! More to come!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment