Thursday, December 15, 2011

"More", Tree Decorating and Bath Time!

Life has been busy, but it is all positive things so I cannot complain. I have some pictures and videos to share.  One week until Cohen is 1!

The first video is of Cohen doing the sign for "more"...




And sometimes he wants another yogurt melt even though he has one..stuck to his nose. Haha. He had no idea that it was there.


Seriously? How can he not notice it.... It is huge! Haha!!!

A couple pictures from our Cici's Pizza dinner last night. Cohen loved the brownies!



And some pictures from decorating the Christmas Tree










Cohen's first Christmas ornament from last year!


Finishing decorating after a bath...clapping after he put something on the tree. 


 The tree...pretty sure it looks better in real life!
 
And some more videos from tonight....sorry for my annoying "sneezing", but hey, the kid was laughing....



And some videos from his bath tonight. Sorry for my terrible singing. He learned "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" at day care, and just loves dancing and"rowing"  to it and does a pretty good job at singing the "row, row, row" part. (And I know that we should probably get him out of his little tub. But, honestly, baths in a bathtub gross me out. I don't take baths, and think sitting in a bath tub is weird. I'm sure I'll get over it...eventually.)






Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment