Thursday, September 2, 2010

23 Weeks!

We had another doctor's appointment a few days ago. They had to do another ultrasound to recheck something, but I'm happy to say that all is well with him! They didn't seem to worried about it, but it is good to know that everything is ok! It is always fun to see him on the ultrasound monitor. I just asked Dan if he wanted to  say anything in the blog about the baby and he says, "Our baby is awesome and funny." :) Dan felt the baby move last week. It was so much fun! The look on his face was priceless. Though the baby's movements startle me sometimes, it is such an amazing feeling! At the next doctor's appointment I'll be in my third trimester! Only 17 weeks to go....(that also means only 17 weeks until Christmas!) 

We bought a crib last week and put it together yesterday! We don't have a mattress or bedding yet, but we're getting there...

I'll leave you with my favorite new ultrasound picture. Have a great holiday weekend all!

His hand and foot. He was playing with his feet. His hand looks so clear...amazing!



Love, Katie

1 comment:

  1. So glad everything went well Katie!! How fun you got your crib - you will have to post pictures!!

    I love the movement as well...we are both nearing the 3rd tri and I cannot wait!

    Talk to you soon - tell Dan hi and of course your baby is awesome and funny:)

    We love you all! Love Josh & Ang

    ReplyDelete