Monday, September 27, 2010

The Baby's Crib and 27 weeks!

Hi All!

I am exhausted so I'm going to make this quick. Just wanted to post some updated pictures. We are slowly accumulating things for the baby. We have his crib ready to go!



I love the blue and green together! It looks brighter in person...guess you'll have to come see it!

We received a high chair for the baby shower, but returned it in MN so we could buy it when we got back out here. We finally re-bought that. Dan's aunt, Brigitte, sent us some great books! There were a lot of Dr. Seuss books and Disney books. That was very exciting. I think that's all that is new with the baby gear. We are slowly getting there! We still have a lot on our list that we need to get. And there are several things that I want, but don't need. I sat in a recliner the other day...ahhh..it was so comfy! Dan said that Football on Sundays would be even better if we had that chair. We made need two! Haha :) We'll see!

We have another doctor's appointment tomorrow morning (28 week appointment). We're so excited to see the little guy on the ultrasound. I am nearly positive that it is our last ultrasound before he arrives! I'm sure that we'll have pictures to share tomorrow! Until then, here is a picture ...27 weeks. And the view from our balcony!

Love,
Katie




2 comments:

  1. Cute bedding! I love the colors. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!! Love his bedding, and I think a recliner is a must - especially for those late night feedings!!

    Hope you got my email...now get packing! Only kidding, you have a few weeks before that :)

    ReplyDelete