Monday, September 13, 2010

Have you ever wondered...

.....what a Chevy Malibu looks like without a bumper?

Well, here you go! And if you wondering if the bumper of a Chevy Malibu can fit into a Rav 4 (Dan's car) well, it sure can!

I think most of you know by now, but for those of you who don't...someone hit my car last week. I was on my way to workout.  A car that was coming in the opposite direction drifted into my lane. It is all a bit of a blur because it happened so fast, but he broke my mirror and the scraped up the back left side of my car. He then, of course, tore off my bumper.  I was fine, and so was the baby. I was more just shocked and confused. No one who saw it happen stopped to help. Finally some woman stopped asked if I was ok and then called the police. I called Dan to tell him what happened. The poor guy couldn't even understand what I was saying because I was a bit hysterical. Then an ambulance, a fire truck and two police cars showed up. I didn't think it was THAT serious. I think all of that overwhelmed me a bit, plus the 10 people who were asking if I was ok! The guy who hit me said he fell asleep. Scary...it could have been worse. Well, Dan eventually came to get me and my car is sitting at the "collision center" waiting to be fixed. So much drama with a new car! But we're all ok, and I've learned how to file my first accident insurance claim...

No comments:

Post a Comment