Sunday, October 17, 2010

30 Weeks!

I'm in my third trimester and only 10 weeks left until we meet our little boy! So crazy and exciting. Not much is really new with us in regards to the baby. He is getting big. When we went for our 28 week ultrasound they said he was measuring a couple weeks early. I am hoping that means he will come before Christmas, but we'll see. He is moving around a lot and I can feel him jabbing into my sides. I used to say to Dan that I wish he could be pregnant for a day so he could understand what it was like. This is when I wasn't feeling well and exhausted. Now I say it, because I wish that he could feel the baby moving around. Such an incredible feeling. Anyway, everything is going well with all of us!

Dan and I went to birthing classes this past week. The instructor was pretty boring, but I still feel better about labor and delivery. I think Dan learned a lot and he said he is really excited to meet the baby! We had 3 hour classes on Tuesday and Thursday. There were 7-8 couples in the class. Our last class was on Saturday for 5 hours and only 3 couples showed up! It was by far the most interesting session and too bad they missed it because they didn't graduate and get their certificates! haha! :) 

Names..we haven't picked a name yet. Dan keeps calling the baby "Dean". I'm not sure where he came up with that. I can assure you that we are not naming our baby that, but its just funny that he constantly calls him that. "Good Morning, Dean", "How are you doing, Dean", "Hi Dean!" Haha. Anyway, we I have some names that I am leaning towards, but Dan doesn't really give me any hints on what he likes. We'll figure it out in 10 weeks or so. Any name suggestions or ideas are welcome!

Love, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment