Sunday, October 17, 2010

Atlantic City

Last weekend we drove to Atlantic City. It is about 3 1/2 hours from our place. We didn't have to work on Monday, and Dan booked a room for like $50 a few months ago. We weren't sure if we were still going to go, but I'm glad we decided to! Dan's friend, Dave, met up with us. He lives about an hour from Atlantic City. It was so great to see him. The next day we drove up to where he lives and had lunch with him.

Atlantic City was fun. I always enjoy seeing the ocean and walking on the boardwalk. They have  some outlet stores there, and of course gambling is pretty fun.  Sadly, though I lost..... $7. I had fun though, so its ok! Dan won playing Craps (I was sleeping at this point). He always seems to win enough to pay for our hotel room and then some. Good Deal.

Such a beautiful day!

One more post to come...I've been a bit behind on updating this! 

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment