Sunday, October 31, 2010

Baby Update

There isn't really too much new with the baby! I guess sometimes no news is good news though. I am 32 weeks now, so there is only 8 weeks or so left to go. My doctor appointments have been pretty uneventful so far as well. Typical... measure the belly and me asking some questions! We are going to have another ultrasound at my appointment on the week of Thanksgiving. I'm excited to get another glimpse of our little guy. I can feel him getting a bit cramped in there, but he still moves around a lot. I am feeling really tired lately and often go to bed by 9. Other than that I think I'm doing well! I have been trying to get things ready at work for when I am out, but things are so busy that I've had trouble finding time to focus on it.  It is stressing me out just a bit.  I am sure it will all get done! We are still working on a name for the baby, but I think we are getting closer. :)

There just isn't really too much going on here! The weather is getting chillier, and I'm ok with that! I think I want to set up our Christmas tree soon! :)

One last thing.....The Recliner! I have definitely been getting a lot of use out of it, and we have only had it since Friday. I made Dan sit in it for the picture though! It's not the greatest, biggest chair, but it works perfectly for me! And Dan mostly fits in it.

Have a great week everyone!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment