Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Dan!

This past Thursday was Dan's birthday!  It started off with some McDonald's for breakfast, work, Buffalo Wild Wings for Lunch, work, and a birthday dinner at Carrabba's. (Sounds fattening! haha) I ordered him a cake and had it sent to the office...a smores brownie cake. I thought it was perfect for him. He is a hard person to shop for, but I always try to make his birthday special because he deserves it!

The cake...MMM...looks pretty good. Tasted pretty good. Dan was excited to eat the rest at home with a big glass of milk. Too bad I lost the rest of the cake! I carried it out of the restaurant..I know that for sure...and then we got home and it was no where to be found! I am thinking I set it on top of the car, and it fell off when I drove away. I felt terrible, but Dan reassured me that it was ok.

The group pictures we took at dinner...I had to post them both because Dan's aunt, Heidi isn't in one, and Dan's uncle, Jim isn't in the other! :)



Overall, I think he had a pretty good birthday. Thanks to the Gerdings for celebrating with us and thanks to everyone who called him and sent cards. I know it meant a lot to Dan!!

Love, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment