Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cohen's First Birthday Party

I know.. I know... it's almost 2 months past his birthday, but it's so hard for me to catch up! Anyway, we had a birthday party for Cohen in Maryland on his actual birthday, but also had a party for him when we were back in Minnesota. His party isn't what I envisioned it would be, but as long as he was happy, I was ok with it. He was still uninterested in opening presents, just like at Christmas, so Dan and I awkwardly opened them while he played. And despite taking a nap right before the party, he was pretty sleeply. Anyway,  here are some pictures..Enjoy!

Playing with his balloons

Kelli, Caysen, Grandma and Brian eating

The food...we had bacon wrapped lil' smokies, taco dip, pasta salad, fruit and a meat and cheese tray. Kind of random, but very tasty!

His birth to 12 month pictures

His birthday cake and the goody bags for the kids

Caysen and Cohen playing before opening presents



This is what Cohen did while Dan and I were opening presents.




Haha..Caysen falling!

Derrick, Caysen and Cohen playing in the box.


Cohen's Cake





Picture with Grandma and Grandpa. Cohen was so squirmy, tired and not waiting to cooperate at this point!

Great Aunt Brigitte and Doug

"I'm one!" - Cohen





Time for cake!!

















All done! And ready for a nap!



Group picture. Someone was just not interested

Uncle Tom and Cohen

Playing with Great Grandma Iskierka



A picture of Cohen in his 1st birthday shirt that didn't arrive in time. It was guaranteed by Christmas. It arrived at noon on Christmas eve, but we left for the airport that morning. It took the post office so long to get it to me. I was tracking it and it said that it would arrive Wednesday, but didn't get here until Saturday! Argh! Oh Well.

Thank you to everyone who made Cohen's first birthday special!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment