Friday, February 3, 2012

Playing at Grandma and Grandpa Lien's

Hi everyone! It's me Cohen again! Here are some pictures from when I hung out at Grandma and Grandpa Lien's house in Minnesota.
I loved hanging out with Grandpa!

I was trying to wear grandma and grandpa's glasses!

Here I am cooking soup for Grandpa!

 I gave Grandpa an ice cream cone because the soup took forever to cook!

Still cooking the soup!

Feeding Grandma some soup. I think she's big enough to feed herself, but I think it's fun to help!

All done cooking the soup....time to hide!

Haha...I'm so silly!

I was walking over to Grandma and accidentally fell. I think she's trying to catch me, but it would probably help if she opened her eyes! AHH!!

Gettin' Grandpa's nose

Cuddling with Grandma!




I loved playing with mommy's old kitchen toy. I played with it every chance I got. 


Happy New Years Eve! I think I stayed up until 8pm!

My silly birthday balloons got me!

Here I am playing with Grandma! She's pretty funny!





Making sure Grandma stays young!




Sitting in some boxes!

Daddy was teaching me how to golf...with a basketball?

Mommy thought I was going to play with the doll, but I tricked her and only went over there because I wanted my ball!


Playing football with Daddy

Grandma gave me clementines for the first time. I LOVED them!


Even though I didn't open up any of my presents I sure loved playing with the toys I got! 


Grandma and I checking out the snow!


Did you see this mom?!

Standing on the box...
Off the box and moving it a little to the left....
Climbing on again...


..There we go! Got it just right!

Grandpa showed me how to hit my hand on the table really loudly!

C'mon Grandpa! Let's play!

Grandma and Me climbing through the tunnel!


Grandpa chasing me through the tunnel!

Grandma and Grandpa taught me a new song.. "If you're happy and you know it." I was really good at clapping!

Yee haw!

Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa played cards when I took naps. I finally woke up and got a chance to play with them. 

I was on Dad's team. I think we won!

Can you hold a basketball in your mouth like me?!

Grandma and Grandpa playing so nicely together.

Knocking over Grandpa's tower!

Grandpa is silly and put a toy egg on my head!

Grandpa was telling about how about how everyone in Minnesota just loves the snow! ;)

Sneaking up on Grandpa!

Me and my mommy checking out the snow!


This last picture isn't at Grandma and Grandpa Lien's house. It is at the airport, right before I got on the giant airplane! :(
Thank you, Grandpa and Grandma, for letting me play with your toys, eat your food, and sleep at your place. But most of all thank you for playing with me and all the hugs and kisses. 

I love you!

Love, 
Cohen (with help from Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment