Friday, February 10, 2012

A Night Out

Dan and I don't get many date nights. Truth is we just much rather be with Cohen, but every now and then we do go out. While we were in Minnesota, we went to a Timberwolves game.  Before we went to the game my Uncle Ron came over to see me and Dan. Ok...so he really came to see Cohen. :)


Cohen teaching Uncle Ron how to vacuum.  haha

Grandpa about to get Cohen

Got him!



Cohen kept wanting Uncle Ron to lift him up so he could slam dunk the basketball in the hoop above the door.



"I'm ready!"- Cohen


At the game...cheese curds and Mountain Dew... pretty much sums me up! Well, I'd actually prefer fried pickles over cheese curds but let's stop talking about my healthy eating habits...


Nachos and a margarita...which I don't really think sums Dan up, but nonetheless, it was good!

My wonderful husband and I

LeBron
Rubio!


Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love


Such a nail biter, huh?

Look at the score and the time left...

Womp Womp...how did that happen?! At least it was an exciting game!

Thank you, Dan, for a fun night! I love you!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment