Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby Shower

Last weekend I went home to Minnesota for our baby shower, and a relaxing weekend with my family. Dan had planned a trip to Vegas with a friend so although it is early to have a shower I thought it would be a good idea. Everything worked out really well. The baby shower was so much fun. I loved seeing all my friends and family again. Here are some pictures!

My Nieces and I before the shower

My friends Angie and Tonya. Dan went to high school with their husbands. We always have such a great time together!

Jenny, me and Nicki...friends from high school. They always make me laugh!

Dan's Aunt, Brother and Mom. It was so nice that Tom stopped by to say hi!

Thank you everyone! Thank you to my amazing sister-in-laws who hosted and everyone else who helped!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment