Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekend at Home


Last weekend when I was at home I was very excited to spend the weekend just hanging out with my family. Usually when Dan and I go back to Minnesota we are running around and never really get a chance to relax. On Saturday,  my family and I spent the entire day at my cabin.

We all played baseball...

The kids went on a ride behind the 4-wheeler

Derrick went swimming...brrr!

Celebrated Jeff's birthday...half eaten cake from the baby shower and a family picture just like we used to take when we were little! Haha!

It was such a fun day! We played games (Taboo and Apples to Apples)  too later that night. I love spending time with my family! We always have such a good time! We all missed Dan though! :)

More pictures from Sunday to come in the next post!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment