Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's a BOY!

That's right! Last Tuesday we found out that Baby Jonas is a boy! We didn't care if the baby was a boy or girl, we were just very excited to know. Knowing makes the baby seem more real than before. I often catch myself day dreaming about him! We haven't come up with a name yet, and probably won't officially choose a name until he is born. We have some ideas, but are always looking for names to add to our list. We'll probably keep his name ideas a secret...we want you to be surprised by something!

The rest of our appointment went well. They said that everything looked good with me and the baby.

We went to the mall yesterday, and Dan shopped more for our boy than he did for himself.  I was shocked and exctied when he suggested going into Kids Footlocker. He of course went in to check out the Kobe shoes. For those of you who don't know Dan is a big  LA Lakers fan and Kobe Bryant fan. He is really just a sports fan in general. I think he's very excited to share that love of sports with our little guy. Here is a picture of his purchase from the Nike store....

Dan bought some "Jordan 12 Retro" shoes and a hat for our little guy.

Finally, I will leave you with some of our SON's latest pictures!

This picture is showing that he is a boy...see the arrow?

His head and big belly! :)



His Face

His Legs. I'm not sure I understand this one. But his legs are definitley connected to the rest of his body!


His Arms

We'll that is all for now! I'm going back to Minnesota next week! I am so excited to see my family and friends!!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment