Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekend at Home...continued...

On Sunday I decided to take my nieces and nephews our for a fun day. I took my mom's mini-van. 6 kids and a pregnant lady... I can't imagine what people were thinking! :)

My nephews, Derrick and Caysen.  Caysen didn't come along for the adventure, but what a cutie, huh!?

The kids in the van! Alexa, Tyson and Derrick in the back. Makenzie, Hannah and Keaton in the front row. Don't worry, Hannah didn't sit there! :)


First stop, Taco Johns. Mmmm...

Park #1. Trying to get a picture of all the kids was tough. They were too busy running from one thing to the next!

Keaton and Hannah. Such a sweet picture!
Makenzie on this spinning thing. It was a big hit at the park!

Haha!

Alexa right after the spinning thing..haha!

Then to Dairy Queen for some ice cream

Park Number 2!

The girls and Keaton

Derrick and Tyson

Trying to get a picture of all of us was hard, but we eventually got a decent one!
I had such a  fun day with them. I love them and miss them a ton!
My time at home was so great. It is crazy to think that the next time we will be there that we will have a baby with us!

Love,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. haha, looks like you had fun! now i bet you're gonna have six kids.

    ReplyDelete