Monday, August 8, 2011

Randomness!


Just some pictures....


This one didn't get uploaded with the pictures from yesterday for some reason. I just think it is absolutely adorable!


Ooooo......


 I like your hat dad....




...can I wear it?

 It's soooo cool, Dad!



Watching videos of himself on the computer...haha!



Put him down to bed, and we find this. He usually plays in his crib for 10-15 minutes before he finally falls asleep!


Finally asleep!


Wish you could really hear how loud he is! Dan tries to tell him to use his "inside voice", but you can hear how well that's going! haha!




Just out of the poopy bathtub. Yes, he pooped in the bathtub for the second time. He ate a while before and it was completely unexpected, as it should be, I guess. No one puts their baby in the tub knowing he's going to poop. Anyway, he was he did a grunt like thing, so I yelled to Dan that I was going to take him out of the tub. And there was the poop. It could have been worse. I would rather have him do it in the tub, than on the towel or carpet or on me. :)




You can tell when Cohen is tired when he starts to get a little loopy. Here is a video of the beginning stages of it.

I'm tired, too....Good Night!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment