Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Video Update


Another video in the car. Apparently, things are pretty fun back there!


Just the little guy playing


I thought he was just listening to Scout when I was taping him....It wasn't until the very end of the video that I realized that he was actually getting Scout into some sort of wresting/UFC type move. He practicing for when he sees his cousins in October...get ready boys!



I finally got a snippet of the hand thing that he does. I have no idea why he does it. He does it often, but doesn't do it for very long.


And playing with his dump truck before bed!

Most of our families haven't seen Cohen since he was 2 months old. Hoping that these videos give everyone a glimpse into how sweet and fun our little boy is.

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment