Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Melting Snowmen...

I still cannot believe that I haven't posted the rest of the pictures from Minnesota. I am very far behind, but I try to keep up with what is going on now, because if I don't I will probably never get the pictures up. Anyway...here are some pictures from last weekend.

 Lookin' Cool (or kind of like a fly!)

 Dad kept putting on different sunglasses on him.

 Matching fellas

 Playing in the play area at the mall. He loved sitting in this little spot. This other boy would come over and kind of nudge Cohen out of there. Cohen would patiently wait until the boy was done, and then would go back and sit in there. He is just the sweetest...hopefully it isn't just a phase! :)


 I can't remember what Dan was doing, but Cohen was just crackin' up!


After this, Dan went to get something from Caribou Coffee and Cohen and I were standing around and peeking at Santa. Santa didn't have any children there to see him, so he came over and said hi to Cohen. Cohen loved touching his beard and his soft coat and even gave Santa a high five!

 Daddy shared his Gingerbread with Cohen. They both loved it. 


 Picking out a candy cane at Target...

 ...walking around the store with it...

 ...and, of course, using it as a cane...duh!

 Playing with his new Seasme Street toys from Great Aunty Heidi


 He kept putting Ernie in the scrapbook and trying to squish him in there. 

 Finally, got him to wear his antlers long enough to take a picture. 
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Lien!

 Wrestling with Dad

 Have I told you how much Cohen loves baths? He squeals with excitement when he knows its bath time, and as you can see, he tries to climb in the tub all by himself.



 Bahahaha! Looks like an "Ooops...I pooped in the tub" kind of face. 
(Thankfully, he hasn't done that in a while!)

 So we had the annual "Cookie Bake Off" at work yesterday. Any Dessert can be entered. Team Jonas has won something every year.  Granted one year it was only Team Jonas that entered..but still, when it comes to desserts we are Dan is good. Haha. Dan and I usually each make something. This year Dan's idea were these fun melting snowmen cookies. We had lots of fun making them together! I had several ideas for my recipe, but Dan, the sweets man, denied all of them. He searched on his new favorite website "Pintrest" and found a Caramel Apple Cheesecake recipe. Yum..perfect! I was so excited about these. After a little bit of a stressful venture in the kitchen they turned out great.

So the results... Dan won the overall best cookie award (best looking and tasting) and I won the best tasting award! Team Jonas does it again...even though there were 4 entries this year and 3 won prizes...



Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment