Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Pictures

Our weekend in pictures...enjoy!

This is a picture from our balcony. It was really foggy one morning, and Dan noticed that it looked like a lake out there. Wouldn't that be nice?


 Trying to figure out how to get out. He is now a pro at opening the doors to leave his play room. Dan and I were getting so frustrated, because he kept opening the doors all weekend and trying to leave. He kept doing it until we said good-bye...he then started to pout and came back into the playroom. :)


 Hi Mom!
 A little bedhead. He woke up with his hair going the opposite direction than usual so it looked like this!

 A little early morning reading with Dad..what a goober.


 Relaxing...imagine my surprise when I found him like this. I tell you...he hardly ever sits still!



 Getting out of his play area. He will now consistently climb out, but then will climb back in. We think he just likes climbing!





Ta-Da!

 Trying some Ravioli! He really liked it...as you can tell!





 Bath time after dinner!

 Swimming lessons with Mom this week!







 Look at these adorable little chairs I found! I wanted to buy them, but there were so many reasons why it wasn't a good idea. Anyway, doesn't he look adorable sitting on it!?


 Playing on the ride outside of Babies-R-Us! I actually put money in it this time. What? These things aren't cheap! I usually just let him play on it without putting in any money. 

 Doesn't he look grown up in this picture (even if it is just the back of his head)?

 I was talking to my Mom this evening, and she asked me for ideas of what Cohen may want for Christmas. I told her that he was playing with a piece of plastic that he pulled out of a box that needs to go out to the trash and a receipt, so he isn't picky! Haha. He had fun playing with the most random things this weekend.

 "Don't touch my receipt!"

Stink face!
Goodnight!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment