Friday, April 20, 2012

Aunty Mandy comes to Marylandy...again!

My sister-in-law came to visit a couple months ago.  I know. I am so far behind. It was fun to see her and spend a little time with her. She stayed at her Dad's, which is about 40 minutes form us. We headed up there to see her and here are some pictures so enjoy!


We ate lunch at Red Robin! We were suppose to go out for breakfast, but didn't get anywhere in time for breakfast! :)


After lunch we went to Mandy's Dad's house so she could play with Cohen for a bit.





Cohen had fun playing with toys!

Mandy's Dad, Ray, giving Cohen a chip! And he kept going back for more.


He wasn't too scare of the puppies, which is good!

Drinking a bottle with Ray. (Ok..I am really far behind...I didn't even realize he still had a bottle when she came here. Seems strange!)

Mandy and I

Thanks for spending some time with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment