Friday, April 6, 2012

Skype!

Last night we were able to chat with Doug, Lisa, Alexa, Makenzie and Keaton on the computer via Skype. We were able to watch Keaton open up the birthday present that we sent him, which was fun! It was so great getting to see them and talk to them.  We love talking to people on Skype, so if you ever want to chat just let us know!

 I took a couple pictures. They didn't turn out too well, but I thought I would share anyway!

 Keaton looking at his through his new binoculars

 Makenzie making silly faces! (I used to do this all the time when I was little! haha)

Alexa was telling me how her class created a "wax museum." Each of the kids had to dress up like someone and then had to recite information about that person when the other kids "pressed the button." Alexa was Laura Ingalls Wilder. How cool is that and what a fun way to learn! I wish I could have seen her do it! :)

Finally, I just want to share a couple videos I took while we were chatting with them. Normally, I wouldn't take a video, but they were just so cute. I couldn't resist. It was fun to see them interacting with each other. 



And in this video Makenzie was putting something on her head and the "sneezing" to make it fall off. Cohen thought it was pretty funny!


We LOVED talking to you guys and hope we can do it again soon!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment