Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lakers Game in DC

Back in March, we went to the Lakers game when they came to DC. The rest of the story is in pictures below.... :)


John Wall..the only player on the Wizards team that I really like!

Watching the players warm up





Family picture

Cohen and Mommy

Cohen and Daddy

Derrick Fisher warming-up...though he doesn't play for the Lakers anymore

I truly love my husband, however, he's not the best at taking pictures, especially candid ones. (I, on the other hand, take way too many pictures, which may drive him crazy! I think we balance each other out) Anyway, I love this candid picture of me and Cohen. He doesn't' take many but the ones he takes are pretty good!


Dan teaching Cohen about basketball and the Lakers, I'm sure.



Cheering!


Sitting in his own seat during a break in the action! (Dan's cousin, Patrick, came to the game with us, too!)


Cohen is so proud to be a big boy!




Someone is looking a little bored! haha!!


And he's out!

Kobe!

Cohen did pretty well at the game. He was obviously tired since the game started at 7pm, but it was a sitting-still-tired not a crazy-over-tired!  Plus anything that has a ball involved is pretty exciting for him! Too bad the Lakers lost....especially since the Wizards are not very good! Oh well! We Cohen and I still had fun!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment