Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bath Time and Kisses!

I did it! I finally stopped using the infant bath tub for Cohen's baths. :) I was so nervous that he would be afraid to sit in the huge tub.

 He, of course, loved it! And, surprisingly, I did well too. I was not completely grossed out! :)



He loved playing with his bath toys. 

 He loved having tons of space to splash

 He was walking around in the tub, stomping his feet, blowing bubbles (with his mouth!) and, of course, splashing mom!

While all that was going on this was going on....

 Mmm...Parmesan chicken with some yummy sauce and asparagus! It was a team effort. I cut up and seasoned the chicken and made the sauce. Then Dan cooked the chicken and made the asparagus. Delicious!


I love how Cohen learns things so quickly these days. Tonight I was getting his pajamas on after a bath. He was standing up and I was putting his shirt on and then..... He leaned in for a kiss! Planted one right on my lips! I was shocked! I kiss him ALL. THE. TIME on the cheeks but he has never tried to kiss me. Then I thought maybe it was a fluke. So then I asked for a kiss and he put his lips right up to mine...4 times!  I just couldn't get enough of it. I called Dan into the room on kiss number 3 to witness it. It was so sweet. Although.... I'm wondering where he suddenly learned this and who has he been kissin'? :)

Anyway, it can be a little scary how quickly he can pick something up! He was sitting on his chair and Dad tipped him backwards....(see below)
 Which led to this....

And then led to this... a little on the crazy but funny side....

 I'm hoping that he forgets how to do that one. It can be a little scary!


And one last picture for you...
Not quite a 6-pack yet there little buddy...

Love, 
Katie

1 comment:

  1. ha ha, those videos are pretty funny. and the food looks good.

    ReplyDelete